Google Account Recovery – Step by Step Guide: Google Account is nothing but Gmail. As we all know, One Google Account for every Google product. Every Google product needs a Google Account, that is nothing but Gmail. For instance, take a Google Product. Play Store, Biggest marketplace of Android Applications. To Access Google Play Store, you need a Google Account. If you are a webmaster, you want your website to appear in your Google Search Results. Then also you need Google Account. This way Google Account plays a crucial role in every individual or business.
Google Account Recovery
Just now, we came to know the importance of Google Account. What if we lost our Google Account? How to recover Google Account? Many people lose their Google accounts because of several reasons. There are plenty of reasons behind recovering a Google Account. Maybe someone lost their password, maybe someone Google account hacked or anything else happened. In that case, we have to recover Google account. Here the question is, How to Recover? If you know, how to recover lost Google account, then it’s great. If you don’t know, how to recover, you can follow this “Google Account Recovery – Step by Step Guide”
Gmail Account Recovery
Google Account is nothing but Gmail. So to recover Gmail, visit Gmail Homepage. Even if you use Google for Business Account, you have to recover from Gmail.com only. But make sure your Business email is phone verified, else you have to contact Domain Administrator. Let us know in details Gmail account recovery. Here is the complete guide
First of All, let’s talk about recovering lost Google Account i.e., Recovering Gmail.
- Vist Gmail.com
- Enter your email address. It is mandatory to enter your email address to recover your Google Account
- Click Next
- Now you have to enter your password. I know, you lost the password. So, now click on Forgot Password.
- It’ll take you to a page, where you have to answer some simple questions related to your Google Account. Most commonly asked question is, “Enter the last password you remember”.
You can enter any password you remember which is related to your Google Account
If you enter the correct password, it will say “You entered your current password, so you can continue to your Google Account. You can still change your password if you want”. If you enter the wrong password, then it will ask you to Answer security questions.
Google Security Questions can be of anything. If you set up security questions to your Google account, then you can answer them easily. Sometimes, Google may ask you to provide some details related to your Google Account. For example, When did you create your Google Account? If you are lucky, Google will ask you to reset the password with the help of OTP, that will be sent to Mobile number registered with your Google.
Finish the Google Security Questions, then you’ll successfully get redirected to a page where you have to create a new password for your Google account.
That’s it this way, you can Recover your Google Account. If you have any doubts, refer Frequently Asked Questions below, or else comment below.
How to Recover Google Business Email
Google Business Email is completely different Gmail. Gmail is completely free, but Google Business Email is a paid service. The only thing that differs is the Email Address. The rest of the features are same. In a free Gmail account, you will get free available email addresses. In Google Business Email you will get Custom Email Address.
If your Google Account is “email@example.com” then you can follow these steps to recover your Google Account.
- Go to www.Gmail.com
- enter your email address
- Click Next
- Click on Forgot Password.
- If your Google Business Account is registered with your mobile number, then you can recover your account with the help of OTP.
- If your Google Business account is not registered with a mobile number, then you have to answer security questions. Maybe in the worst case, you have to contact your Domain Administrator to set up a new password for your Google Business account.
This way you can recover your Google Business account.
Let us know if you have any questions, in the below comments section.
Google / Gmail Password Recovery – Frequently Asked Questions
1. What if it asks to provide Google Account information. For example, When did you create your Google Account?
Well, it’s a quite obvious question in most of the cases. If you are not sure about the date of creation of your Google Account, you can select the month and year. It does the job. There is no such thing that you have to enter the exact date when your Google account created.
2. What if I forgot answers to the Security Questions?
If you forgot answers to your security questions, then you can select alternative ways to recover Google account. In most of the cases, you’ll get other option to recover your Google account. But At this instance, things become complex, and You have to provide additional information related to your Google Account.
3. What if the Mobile Number registered with Google Account lost?
Most of the cases this happens. People try to recover their Google accounts, but they don’t have their registered mobile numbers with them. It’s a hectic issue. In this case, you have to other with options. Click on Try a Different Question. It’ll give a best suitable solution to recover your Google Account.
- Gmail forgot password recovery
- Gmail account recovery form
- google account recovery for android
- google account recovery phone number
- how do I recover my Gmail password
- google account change password