change gmail.com Password / Reset gmail account password: Easy Guide To Change Gmail Account Password / Reset Gmail Password: Www.Gmail.com is a free and advertising-supported email service developed by the Google that offers incredible features to the users. Started on April 1, 2004, the most productive service managed to bag more than a billion users across the world.
The users of the www.Gmail.com can access the same on web and also through the mobile applications for Android and iOS as well. Launched with an initial storage capacity of 1 gigabyte per user, the service enhanced its capabilities and wings throughout its journey. And, today the Gmail comes with 15 gigabytes of free storage per user.
Adding one more feather in its already overflowing cap, the most-used service was the first app on the Google Play Store to bag one billion installations on Android devices, as of February 2016. Interestingly, at least 60 per cent of mid-sized US companies and nearly 92 per cent of start-ups were using the service, according to a 2014 estimate. We are super sure that the number would have definitely increased now.
- Create Gmail Account Using This Link: Gmail.com Signup
Features Of Gmail
On par with other email services, Gmail offers best features to its users. Not just for professional purposes, the service can also be used for personal work. Read the below mentioned special features that Gmail offers to the users.
- You can access the Gmail account from any electronic device that has internet connection.
- The users of Gmail can receive emails up to 50 megabytes in size and also can send emails up to 25 megabytes.
- The Gmail offers 15 gigabytes of free storage per user.
- Users can insert files from Google Drive into the message, if they want to send larger files.
- The users can also attach documents that are more than 25 MB while communicating.
- A spam section in the Gmail account detects the messages and then filters them.
- You can also check the spam messages in the spam folder.
- In case, if the emails appear with malware, they will be move to spam folder.
- The ‘Search’ option in the Gmail makes your life easy when you want to find an exact message when was received or sent.
- The chatting feature of Gmail helps you to text messages with ease and it is super quick.
- The ‘Labels’ in the Gmail helps you to organise your work.
- Instead of deleting the old messages for space allotment, you can ‘Archive’ email that frees up space. Also, it is recoverable when you want it.
- The users can always make use of Keyboard shortcuts for easy and flexible flow of work.
- You can get creative by picking up your favourite ‘Theme’ for your account.
- Fix the problems with ease when you encounter any while working on the platform.
- Above all, the Gmail will not cost you a penny for using its services.
- The Google updated its service with the tabs that allow the application to categorise the emails of the users. The five tabs are ‘Primary’, ‘Social’, ‘Promotions’, ‘Updates’ and ‘Forums’.
- The Google also announced the integration between Gmail and Google Wallet. This would allow the users of the Gmail to transfer money as email attachments.
Change Gmail Password / Reset Gmail Account Password
Beside the numerous offers and features of Gmail, the easy navigation and working on the platform attracts the users’ attention a lot. Creating a new Gmail account is an undeniably easy task and then the easy maintenance of the account adds more flexibility to the users.
Change Gmail Password
When you want to change password of Gmail account, don’t panic and just follow the step by step instructions listed below. All you need is a device that has internet connection.
- Visit the site ‘www.gmail.com’ after opening your web browser.
- With the help of your Gmail login details – Username and Password, get access to your account.
- This will take you to your Gmail account.
- Now, just click on the icon in the top hand corner and choose ‘My Account’.
- Select ‘Sign in and Security’
- Under ‘Sign in and Security, go for ‘Signing in to Google’.
- Now, from the list of options provided, click on ‘Password’
- This will ask you to login once again, with your details. Just ‘Login’ with your already existing password.
- Now, type your new password.
- Then, type your new password again for confirmation.
- And, select ‘Change Password’.
- Now, you have changed your ‘Gmail Password’.
Reset Gmail Account Password
Want to reset your Gmail password? It is also an easy process just like changing the password. Just follow the procedure that is furnished below to accomplish the task.
- At first, ‘Sign in’ into your Gmail account with the help of your login details – Username and Password.
- Now, go to the ‘Account Support Page’.
- Then, follow the instructions as you will be asked a bunch of questions to confirm it is your account.
- An email will be sent to you.
- In case, if you don’t get an email, check the spam folder.
- Now, add [email protected] to your address book.
- And request another email.
- Now, choose a password of your choice.
- Enter the new password and then confirm the same by re-entering it.
- And, you have successfully completed the job.